Newsletter number 10
At the end of the year I’d like to look at the past and the future with you. I want to show what has happened and what new projects we have. This year we finished three projects and we have four more to delve into!
We thank all of our generous givers and donors who made it possible to execute the wishes of the people “there”!
In this newsletter:
- Computerproject Pichincha done!
- Toilet buildings primary school Caiza D done!
- The greenhouse at primary school San Ildefonso is nearing completion.
- El Alto Potosí: luck seekers in the mines
- New projects needing funding:
- Centro de madres – Lajas
- Computers for Khara Khara (Cotagaita)
- Knitting atelier Pailaviri – Potosí
- Sewing atelier Porco
- Cooperation with Fautapo
- New Amigos!